Wednesday 21 May 2014


I wonder...

Priya Sakhi

There is so much happening in our country.
I often wonder what is to happen.
Are we Secular?
Is this good? or That?

Results. Results...

People commenting about the mandate. About Shri. Modi, about the sweeping success of Ms. Jayalalitha. Great results! 
I wonder what is to come?

Results--- 10th grade results. CBSE , STATE BOARD... 12th Results. Then results of  entrance exams of professional courses..phew!
 I often wonder how we end up ... in a space quite unintentional?

In that we have some days of heat-- surprise summer showers... and even an earthquake!
I often wonder if that is Nature's gentle reminder to calm down??

But then nothing stops anyone. We get up, brush our teeth, have our morning cuppa, read the papers...run here... rush there...everyone is in a tizzy.
I wonder if we ever stop to listen?

From above HE watches.. muses.. laughs?
 I often wonder what HE thinks about our galaxy.. the life...the madness...
Do we watch, observe, think??

Sometimes this wonder is rasa of adhbutha sometimes it is more of a question,  a reflection...


I often wonder what I am looking for.....




No comments:

Post a Comment