Saturday 15 March 2014

Dance

December 2, 2011 at 3:40pm
Its December-- Another season-- I love this time of year. Honestly, the madness just motivates me!
this year is special coz-- we are doing the Bharatiyar  for the 50th time! and also performing two more of our productions-- `our'-- means the Parashah group!
These 10 years of collaborating with Roja, Srikanth and Ashwathi!! wow what an experience. Every one of our programmes has been eventful! I hope and pray that we grow from strength to strength!
this season is special coz-- let me see, Sudha aunty announced the last ever arangetram of Shree Bharatalaya on 20th december! Then after this season we take a different route! what is it i don't know-- I am one of those who takes each day and hope for the best! But a part of me is going to miss that routine of going to class everyday at 4 in the evening!!
Hey but maybe I will be ssoooo busy that ......
I am reading this book titled Divine Romance-- this is a series of lectures by Paramahmsa Yogananda... great if you like books on spirituality.
this year we are doing our mammudha again-- which means that I take on the role of Indra! cant wait!
But I am eager to do Bharatiyar, Shakuni, Deivamohini, Meera, dance the margam, the swathi tirunal compositions, entaroma....
Just waiting to dance!
as i wait for the Natya Darshan seminar and The KGS lec dems too!!
Come on dancers/musicians/rasikas-- let's all meet -- lets' all love each other's work/let's sing and above all let's all DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment