Saturday 15 March 2014

My First Step

Yes I have done it.  Finally. Have joined the community of Bloggers.
Needed this prodding from Vincent D'Souza of Kutcheribuzz-- thank you Sir.

So Priya Sakhi will be My First Step towards this fascinating world of writing, of sharing, reading and perhaps at some level reflecting too.

Why Priya Sakhi? I have realised that friendships and relationships are often complex.  Close friends today, gone from my world tomorrow. `Do not feel that much, brush it aside!'  People have told me. Do not feel so much--- easier said than done. But  I have learnt a lot, become stronger. Realised that expectations from anything or anyone is pointless. But the exception is here, in my own space,  my Sakhi, My friend, I have you all to myself..full of expectations and no disappointments! You are a girl, you are a guy-- love ya.

You are like Krishna to my Kuchela, you are the dhoothi, conveying my love to him- I can lean on you/rely on you. Have taken the First Step my Priya sakhi..... Sakhi Prana,......

1 comment:

  1. There is always the First Step. Few take it with a sense. Most just step out and go.
    This Step says it all; the soul and the heart.
    Hopefully, this will be a long writing journey.
    Thanks Priya for the credit.
    Make sure you don't sway; you don't color the thoughts; you say what you wish to. Say it well.

    ReplyDelete