Saturday 15 March 2014

Supermoon

June 23, 2013 at 10:32pm
Did you see the moon so resplendent-- so close that I could touch it.

Imagine this moon today-- near the expanse of water-- sitting near the water-- looking at the moon. A favourite javali playing -- the expectation of a loved one-- or memories of a loved one.

The happy times-- the smiles-- the sharing and the caring. Gives hope to the living-- in the midst of devastation-- it's His way of saying that hope is there-- beautiful things exist around us-- He is there- the water is still-- can this play havoc on our lives-- it  is silent except for the sound of water, the breeze, the hair flying all over....

The events of the past years , months, weeks, days play in front of you.

The negativity that was there around you is comlpetely removed by that gentle breeze... I know this, the beautiful feeling, the rising of the moon , the supermoon... does not matter what people wanted to keep from you... they are talking about me-- I hear the faint strains that the breeze brings... its getting fainter as I stare at this huge expanse of water.... instead I hear the beautiful strains of music, the strumming of guitar, the bhajans early morning, the mridangam, the bells, that varnam, the javali that tillana, earl klugh, dire straits, whitney houston, shakthi,jagjith singh... i embrace that feeling tight-- in the coolness....

I wanted to leave dance/natya? I wonder? For what they said/say.... no no... this moon, the breeze, the strains of music... hope.. love ...

I dust the sand off my back---
Now to face that world--- should I? can't I just..... sshhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment