Saturday 15 March 2014

KBCP

March 27, 2011 at 9:48am


  Born a Kerala Brahmin, married to one who quickly confirms I am tamizh, I am a true Madrasi-- who can switch to the different dailects of tamizh-- including` ayye inna nee! bejar party' and of course sing along the oooo and eeee s of the Palakkad lingo.The Palakkad cuisine is unique, what with its different varieties of Molakkutals, erisheris, molagushiyams, as its vocabulary. Many of my friends loved  the food at my moms home,  but now as I  run a house on my own now-- I safely start only with the good old sambar for visting relatives! No kutaans, no vesharkardhu....
We are neither here  nor there--- by that I mean we are not affectionately embraced by the tamizhians or the malayalees!
Ok having reconciled to a mid path as far as mundane living is concerned--- as an artiste-- Who am I?
A professional?
OK as a PRO I dedicate all my energies to dance.... but as a Pro do I bring in the `moolah'??? Do I accept everything that comes my way? non, ille, no.
Hey but I pride myself to be one hell of a positive person-- against all odds--- but just look at these negatives!
Ok just like the Abcds I am  a KBCP-- keralite born confused pro?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment